Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- Bob Cratchit, clerk to Ebenezer Scrooge.
- Peter Cratchit, a son of the preceding.
- Tim Cratchit (“Tiny Tim”), a cripple, youngest son of Bob Cratchit.
- Mr. Fezziwig, a kind-hearted, jovial old merchant.
- Fred, Scrooge’s nephew.
- Ghost of Christmas Past, a phantom showing things past.
- Ghost of Christmas Present, a spirit of a kind, generous, and hearty nature.
- Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, an apparition showing the shadows of things which yet may happen.
- Ghost of Jacob Marley, a spectre of Scrooge’s former partner in business.
- Joe, a marine-store dealer and receiver of stolen goods.
- Ebenezer Scrooge, a grasping, covetous old man, the surviving partner of the firm of Scrooge and Marley.
- Mr. Topper, a bachelor.
- Dick Wilkins, a fellow apprentice of Scrooge’s.
- Belle, a comely matron, an old sweetheart of Scrooge’s.
- Caroline, wife of one of Scrooge’s debtors.
- Mrs. Cratchit, wife of Bob Cratchit.
- Belinda and Martha Cratchit, daughters of the preceding.
- Mrs. Dilber, a laundress.
- Fan, the sister of Scrooge.
- Mrs. Fezziwig, the worthy partner of Mr. Fezziwig.
Top of Page | Stave One