Features for January 2019 … Happy New Year!
- Illustrated Kid’s Classic: Cinderella, with illustrations from Little Cinderella
- Short story: A Modest Proposal, by Jonathan Swift
- Novel: The Wind in the Willows, by Kenneth Grahame, illustrated by Paul Bransom
- Nonfiction: A Trip to the Top of Mt. Whitney in 1883, by Ella Roper Landers
- Poem: Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, by Robert Frost (Public Domain in the U.S. as of 2019-01-01)
- New Kid’s Classic:
- Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott, illustrated by Frank T. Merrill
- New Nonfiction:
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com is in the public domain in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.
byGosh.com welcomes visitors from outside the U.S., however we are unable to assist you in understanding and complying with your country’s copyright laws.