Features for August 2018
- Illustrated Kid’s Classic: The Story of the Three Little Pigs, illustrated by L. Leslie Brooke
- Short story: Bartleby, the Scrivener, by Herman Melville
- Novel: The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, by Robert Louis Stevenson, illustrated by Charles Raymond Macaulky
- Nonfiction: On The Duty Of Civil Disobedience, by Henry David Thoreau
- New Kid’s Classic:
- Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott, illustrated by Frank T. Merrill
- New Nonfiction:
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com is in the public domain in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.
byGosh.com welcomes visitors from outside the U.S., however we are unable to assist you in understanding and complying with your country’s copyright laws.