Features for January 2018
- Illustrated Kid’s Classic: Sleeping Beauty, with illustrations from The Children’s Hour
- Short story: A Hunger Artist, by Franz Kafka
- Novel: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll, illustrated by John Tenniel
- Nonfiction: On The Duty Of Civil Disobedience, by Henry David Thoreau
- Poems for Older Kids
- The long awaited byGosh.com Refresh is here!
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com is in the public domain in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.
byGosh.com welcomes visitors from outside the U.S., however we are unable to assist you in understanding and complying with your country’s copyright laws.