Features for September 2018
- Illustrated Kid’s Classic: Aesop’s Fables, with clip-art, and illustrations by Milo Winter
- Short story: The Byzantine Omelette, by H.H. Munro (aka SAKI)
- Novel: A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens, illustrated by Hablot Browne
- Nonfiction: The Republic, by Plato
- New Kid’s Classic:
- Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott, illustrated by Frank T. Merrill
- New Nonfiction:
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com is in the public domain in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.
byGosh.com welcomes visitors from outside the U.S., however we are unable to assist you in understanding and complying with your country’s copyright laws.