Features for May 2019
- Illustrated Kid’s Classic: The Little Pink Rose, by Sara Cone Bryant, with clip-art illustrations
- Short story: The Last Fight In The Coliseum, by Charlotte Mary Yonge
- Novel: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, by Mark Twain, illustrated by True Williams
- Nonfiction: The Story of My Life, by Helen Keller
- Poem:Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening, by Robert Frost
- New Kid’s Classic: Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott, illustrated by Frank T. Merrill
- New Nonfiction: Shackleton’s Last Voyage, by Frank Wild
- New Novel: The Prophet, by Kahlil Gibran
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com is in the public domain in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.
byGosh.com welcomes visitors from outside the U.S., however we are unable to assist you in understanding and complying with your country’s copyright laws.