Features for November 2019
- Kid’s Classic: Snow White, with illustrations from Snowdrop & Other Tales and The Children’s Hour
- Short story: A Respectable Woman, by Kate Chopin
- Novel: Omega: The Last days of the World, By Camille Flammarion, with illustrations by Jean-Paul Laurens and others
- Nonfiction: The First Thanksgiving Proclamation and The Mayflower Compact
- Poem: I’m Nobody! Who Are You?, by Emily Dickinson
- *** New ‘Listen to This Page’ Feature *** Listen to your favorite classic stories! Four voices available: American Female, American Male, English Female, English Male.
- New Kid’s Classic: Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott, illustrated by Frank T. Merrill
- New Nonfiction: The Souls of Black Folk, by W. E. B. Du Bois
- New Novel: Me-Smith, by Caroline Lockhart, illustrated by Gayle Hoskins
- New Short Story: The Most Dangerous Game, by Richard Connell
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com is in the public domain in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.
byGosh.com welcomes visitors from outside the U.S., however we are unable to assist you in understanding and complying with your country’s copyright laws.