Features for February 2018
- Illustrated Kid’s Classic: Snow White, with illustrations from Snowdrop & Other Tales and The Children’s Hour
- Short story: I Have A Dream (a speech at the 1963 Washington D.C. Civil Rights March), by Martin Luther King, Jr
- Novel: Anthem, by Ayn Rand
- Nonfiction: Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave, by Frederick Douglass
- Poems for Older Kids
- The long awaited byGosh.com Refresh is here!
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com is in the public domain in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.
byGosh.com welcomes visitors from outside the U.S., however we are unable to assist you in understanding and complying with your country’s copyright laws.