Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- Bassett-Smith. “Scurvy; with Special Reference to Prophyllaxis in the Royal Navy.” Proc. Roy. Soc. Med. 1920, Vol. xiii (War Section).
- Chick, H., and Delf, E. M. “The Antiscorbutic Value of Dry and Germinated Seeds.” Biochem. Jour., 1919, xiii, 199.
- Chick, H., and Hume. “The Distribution amongst Foodstuffs … of the Substances Required for the Prevention of (a) Beri-beri and (b) Scurvy.” Trans. Soc. Trop. Med. and Hyg. 1917, x, 141.
- Coutts. (Upon an inquiry as to dried milk, etc.). Report to the Local Government Board, 1918. New Series, No. 116, 31.
- Hess. Scurvy Past and Present. Lippincott, 1920.
- —— “Newer Aspects of Some Nutritional Disorders.” Jour. Amer. Med. Assocn., March 12, 1921. Vol. 76.
- Lind. Treatise on Scurvy. London, 1772.
- McCarrison. “Studies in Deficiency Disease.” Oxford Med. Publication, 1921.
- Macklin. “A Polar Expedition.” Lancet, March, 1921.
- Macklin and Hussey. “Scurvy: Its Prevention on a Polar Expedition.” Lancet, Aug. 13, 1921.
- Medical Research Committee. “Report on the Present State of Knowledge Concerning Accessory Food Factors (Vitamines), 1919.