Features for April 2017
- Illustrated Kid’s Classic: The Tale of Peter Rabbit, by Beatrix Potter, with illustrations from the 1902 publication
- Short story: Keeping Watch, by W. W. Jacobs
- Novel: Through the Looking-Glass, by Lewis Carroll, illustrated by John Tenniel
- Nonfiction: On The Duty Of Civil Disobedience, by Henry David Thoreau
- Poems for Older Kids
- The long awaited byGosh.com Refresh is here!
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com – including novels, nonfiction, stories, poems, and kid’s classics – are out of copyright in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.