Features for August 2017
- Illustrated Kid’s Classic: The Little Pink Rose, by Sara Cone Bryant, with clip-art illustrations
- Short story: The Foreigner, by Sarah Orne Jewett
- Novel: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain, illustrated by E. W. Kemble
- Nonfiction: A Trip to the Top of Mt. Whitney in 1883, by Ella Roper Landers
- Poems for Older Kids
- The long awaited byGosh.com Refresh is here!
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com – including novels, nonfiction, stories, poems, and kid’s classics – are out of copyright in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.