Features for July 2017
- Illustrated Kid’s Classic: Jack and the Beanstalk, with illustrations from The National Nursery Book
- Short story: The Man Who Did Not Believe In Luck, by Jerome K. Jerome
- Novel: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, by L. Frank Baum, illustrated by W. W. Denslow
- Nonfiction: The Story of My Life, by Helen Keller
- Poems for Older Kids
- The long awaited byGosh.com Refresh is here!
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com – including novels, nonfiction, stories, poems, and kid’s classics – are out of copyright in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.