Features for February 2016
- Illustrated Kid’s Classic: Aesop’s Fables, with clip-art,
and illustrations by Milo Winter
- Online book: Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass,
an American Slave, by Frederick Douglass
- Selected short story: The Byzantine Omelette, by H.H. Munro (aka SAKI)
The long awaited byGosh.com Refresh is here!
- New Kid’s Classics, Stories, Novels, and Nonfiction
- Lots of new illustrations, especially in Kid’s Classics
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com – including novels, nonfiction, stories, poems, and kid’s classics – are out of copyright in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.