Features for February 2017
- Illustrated Kid’s Classic: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll, illustrated by John Tenniel
- Short story: The Ransom of Red Chief, by O. Henry
- Novel: She: A History of Adventure, by H. Rider Haggard, illustrated by E. K. Johnson
- Nonfiction: Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- Poems for Older Kids
- The long awaited byGosh.com Refresh is here!
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com – including novels, nonfiction, stories, poems, and kid’s classics – are out of copyright in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.