Features for March 2017
- Illustrated Kid’s Classic: A Child’s Garden of Verses, by Robert Louis Stevenson with clip-art illustrations
- Short story: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, by Washington Irving
- Novel: A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens
- Nonfiction: Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave, by Frederick Douglass
- Poems for Older Kids
- The long awaited byGosh.com Refresh is here!
The Best Classic Literature
To the best of our knowledge all literature available from byGosh.com – including novels, nonfiction, stories, poems, and kid’s classics – are out of copyright in the United States. byGosh.com will never knowingly infringe on U.S. copyright protection. If you believe that any of our online literature is protected by U.S. copyright, please notify byGosh.com. If any item proves to be protected by U.S. copyright, we will sincerely apologize and immediately remove it.